Saturday 10 March 2012

Fire!!

Totals...Twitter 3 Tweets (in my defence I have worked a 13 hour shift!)  Facebook...1 status updates ...blog entry...one in progress...actual productive writing of my novel...0(ish) words, Cups of coffee...2 Cupcakes ...0

Music mostly on my itunes this evening; Muse, Florence & the Machine, Marcus Foster

OK so there isn't an actual fire, but having finished a fairly tiring 13 hour shift, left work and cursing the headlight that decided to give up before I'd left work to drive home - I cooked a very quick stir fry (10 minutes a record for me including chopping, cooking and dishes - not eating!) then settled down to do what we do and multitask so I could fit some productive writing time into my day and realised I'd been a little eager with the chili and the only thing on hand to put out said fire was a nice bottle of red wine. Which as always went down a little too easily, so one and half glasses in (it would be rude not to finish it) now I find myself thinking about writing, making very little sense in a blog entry, feeling ever-so-slightly tipsy and wondering if I will wake up for my 0530hrs alarm call for another epic 13 hour shift!
So perhaps the writing is best left, but the thing is I had set my alarm for 0500hrs in order to put in some time before work but when it came to it I kept hitting the snooze. So I may be in need of some suggestions to make sure I get up when the alarm goes off, because once I'm up it's fine - it's just the getting up part I struggle with because I pretty much feel like this...


...and I'm aware I've used this pic before but I can't help loving it!!!!!
So I'm off for a relatively early night, thinking it's time for a helping of sparkly vampires care of Twilight.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment